Enjoy smartphone connectivity enhanced with screen mirroring. Thanks to dual USB ports, you can connect your smartphone and USB device at the same time. A flush bezel-less 6.95" diagonal (17.6-cm) capacitive touchscreen gives you intuitive control over music, communications and more.
Mirror and control selected smartphone apps with WebLink™ Cast
Bezel-less capacitive touchscreen for a seamless display
Dual USB ports let you connect a smartphone and USB device simultaneously
Build your own system with 3 x 5-V pre-outs
Ergonomic key terminal for easy operation
Siri with Apple CarPlay Easily access the iPhone features you know and love, just by talking to Siri. Music, maps, phone calls and messages are all under your control.
Voice Control with Android™ Auto Use voice commands to dictate messages, take phone calls or get help from Google Maps. You can even control music playback, just by talking.
WebLink® Cast compatible WebLink® is a lightweight app delivery platform designed especially for in-vehicle use. Using the Android or iOS device connection, it is now possible to mirror your smartphone screen right on the car audio display—for reliable, responsive infotainment anytime on the road.
See and control everything on a flush 6.95" (diag.) touchscreen Bring up maps, sort through playlists, and make phone calls—all with just a quick tap on the touch controls. The ultra-slim 6.95" (diag.) (17.6-cm) display uses a bezel-less panel, for a smooth fit on the dashboard that blends seamlessly with your car interior.
Easy installation with a compact rear chassis Despite its double-DIN display, the rear chassis is far smaller than conventional double-DIN units. This makes for much easier installation, and leaves plenty of room for cabling and other accessories in the space behind the display.
Dual USB ports Enjoy all the greatest hits from your music library while your phone handles directions. Thanks to dual USB ports, you can connect your smartphone and USB device at the same time.
Rear camera ready for easy reversing If you've got a rear camera installed, you can use it to help you park. Whenever you tap the rear camera icon or put your vehicle in reverse, the video feed instantly comes up on screen. Customizable guidelines help you to back in smoothly and safely.
Bluetooth® wireless technology Make hands-free calls and stream wireless audio from your smartphone with Bluetooth®.
3 x 5-V pre-outs Sony's head unit with high voltage pre-out gives a strong 5-volt signal that provides clearer sound for optimal connection to external power amplifiers.
FLAC compatible FLAC compatibility lets you play lossless audio files, so you can enjoy every detail of the music.
4 x 55 W amplification for clear, powerful sound The Dynamic Reality Amp 2 gives you 4 x 55 W of power, so you can play music as loudly or softly as you like. The amp has 47% less internal resistance than conventional units, for increased output and clear, natural sound at any volume.
Dynamic Stage Organizer creates virtual speakers on your dashboard Sound waves are directional, especially in the higher frequencies—so if your speakers are positioned low in your doors, high-frequency sounds are often lost, reducing clarity and instrument separation. Dynamic Stage Organizer uses digital signal processing to lift the sound, improving stereo positioning so music sounds like it's coming from right in front of you.
Sirius XM Radio ready Connect your Sirius XM Radio satellite tuner (not supplied) to enjoy commercial-free music, sports, news, and entertainment.
Output Power:4 x 55 W
Pre Out:3 Pre (Front/Rear/Sub x 1)
DSO (Dynamic Stage Organizer):Yes
Rear View Camera In:Yes
Equalizer:10-band Graphic Equalizer
USB:Yes (Rear x2)
EXTRA BASS:Yes (Off/1/2)
Preset:FM18 / AM12
RDS / EON:Yes (RBDS)
Speed Dial:Yes (6 memories)
Ring Volume Level Control:Yes
Recent Calls (# Of):Yes
Call Volume Level Control:Yes
Last Dialed Call:Yes (select from dialed call history)
Phonebook Access Via PBAP:Yes
Phone Battery Level Reminder:Yes
Alphabetical Phonebook Sorting:Yes
Signal Strength Indication:Yes
Bluetooth Audio Features
Audio Codec:SBC, AAC
Pause (Bluetooth Audio):Yes
Audio Level Adjustment:Yes (-6dB – +6dB)
Repeat Control (Audio Device Side):Yes
Shuffle Control (Audio Device Side):Yes
Meta Data Indication:Yes
Group (Folder) +/-:Yes
Cue / Rev:Yes
Panel Surface Finish Color:Black
Key Illumination:Yes (White)
LCD Type:TFT Active Matrix
Resolution (DOT):800 x 480
Screen Size (W x H):6.16 x 3.21"
Key Illumination:Yes (White)
Parking Line Adjust:Yes
Aspect Ratio Select:Yes
Rear View Camera-In Marker Setting:Yes
USB Mass Storage Device Control Features
USB Device Control (Repeat):TRACK / FOLDER / DRIVE
USB Device Control (Audio Codec):USB1: PCM / MP3 / WMA / AAC / FLAC, USB2: MP3 / WMA / FLAC
USB Device Control (Shuffle):OFF / FOLDER / DEVICE
Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):1 Year Limited Warranty
1. MANY WAYS TO PAY – Installations Unlimited accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Apple Pay. We also accept personal checks with 2 types of identification. Financing is also available. (See store for details)
2. LIMITED LIFETIME INSTALLATION GUARANTEE – We are proud of our reputation as the premier automotive installation specialists in Upstate New York. It is what we built our business on, and it is what we do best. We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle. In addition: We will provide, for thirty (30) days from the original date of purchase, free removal and reinstallation for any product we installed that is found defective due to manufacturer’s defect. After 60 days a small removal/reinstallation fee of one-half our normal rate will be charged. Our warranty only covers our labor and will not cover any bills from any other garage, shop, or dealership.
3. REFUND POLICY – We are committed to your total satisfaction with our products both before and after the sale. However, should you become dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase (refer to terms and conditions below). All that is required is your receipt and the original box and packaging. A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all merchandise that is returned with missing box and/or packaging. In-store credit will be issued for all items returned after 10 days. If you choose to cancel a backorder / pre-order item, after agreeing to wait for the item, your refund will be granted with a 3% transaction fee - this is not our fee, this is a fee applied to all orders by credit card companies. Special order items can not be cancelled or refunded. NO returns after 30 days. (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
4. EXTENDED RETURN POLICY- We are extending our return policy during the Christmas Holiday shopping season to ensure you have more than enough time for returns. For all purchases made between 11/16/202X and 12/24/202X, you’ll have until 01/15/202X to return them.
5. 30 DAY DEFECTIVE EXCHANGE POLICY – If your purchase should become defective during the first 30 days of ownership, we will provide a new replacement. A nominal shipping and handling charge will be assessed on all warranty replacements (i.e., bug shields, headlight covers, radios, etc.). All that is required is your receipt and original box and packaging (televisions excluded). (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
6. REMOTE START WARRANTY – Our remote starters carry a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty limits the liability to the repair or replacement of the product. Installations Unlimited shall not be responsible for removal and/or re installation charges; damage to or theft of the vehicle or its contents; or any incidental or consequential damages caused by any failure or alleged failure of the product.
7. LAYAWAY – For your convenience, Installations Unlimited provides a layaway option plan for a term of 90 days. You may layaway your purchase, thus holding any sale prices, with a 50% down payment. Prices subject to change after 90 days. Cancellation of layaway results in in-store credit only of deposit. (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
8. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – We would like to thank you for your business. We are committed to your total satisfaction. If you are not 100% totally satisfied with our service, we would like to hear from you so we can correct the problem. Call 458-5000. Ask for the General Manager. Thank you for your continued support.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Non-refundable items: Labor, delivery charges and/or installation services; special order products; installed merchandise; open TV boxes and/or consumer electronic goods; clearance items; radar detectors.
2. Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original payment. However, when the item is purchased with a check, the refund will be in the form of a mailed refund check to you within 10 business days. Returned checks are subject to an additional fee up to the maximum amount allowed by state law, plus any and all legal remedies.
3. Defects that occur due to misuse, abuse, neglect or improper installation are not covered.
4. Any shipping and handling charges or refinishing charges (i.e., paint) which occur during ordering will be passed on to the customer before in-store credit is issued.
5. Sorry, we are not responsible for any products left over 7 days (i.e., remote starters, stereos, wheels & tires, etc.).
6. Once graphics are ordered there will be no refunds (this includes installed or made-to order graphics).
7. All products are covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
8. Any of these policies are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
We're The Experts
Ask us anything. We are the professionals! Making your automotive dreams come true since 1987!
Financing/Lease Purchase Options
Financing Options are available! Call us at 315-458-5000 or email us at anytime!
If you don't find the part, we'll get it for you! Next day availability on most parts (In Store Pickup Only)