Rock the tide
With Sony's DSX-M80 marine digital media receiver installed in your boat, you can add a soundtrack for every facet of your life on the water. This tough, water-resistant stereo can handle the sun, salt, and splashes of life outdoors, thanks to a specialized circuit board coating and UV-resistant front panel. Plus, Sony's built-in amp delivers 40 watts RMS per channel for powerful performance that carries across the water. Two USB inputs make device control and charging convenient.
The convenience of Bluetooth
With built-in Bluetooth, you can take calls and listen to music from just about anywhere on your vessel. Sony also lets you pair two phones via Bluetooth at once. And Sony's app lets you connect through Bluetooth to access a host of features like source selection and sound adjustment.
Tweak your sound
Customize the sound to suit your musical tastes using the built-in 10-band equalizer, selectable low- and high-pass crossovers, and other soundshaping tools. If you're planning on expanding your system in the future, you'll really appreciate the three sets of preamp outputs.
Keeping it simple
The DSX-M80's intuitive front panel with its high-contrast LCD display is easy to control, but when you're away from the receiver, you can use your smartphone or the included wireless remote. And with a paired iPhone® or Android phone, you can use the receiver to make the voice requests you're accustomed to.
Add satellite radio
This receiver also works with the SiriusXM tuner (not included), allowing you to enjoy satellite radio programming even when you're miles and miles offshore.
Important note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure
- marine digital marine receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- detachable face with dual-zone variable color illumination
- sound synchronized illumination
- built-in iPhone and Android control
- compatible with Music Center app for iPhone and Android
- Pandora control
- voice control with Siri and Android
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine improves digital file sound quality
- EXTRA BASS adds low-end depth to your music
- EQ10 10-band equalizer
- Subwoofer Direct Connection combines the two rear channels to power a sub
- high- and low-pass filters
- plays MP3, WMA AAC, FLAC, and WAV files on USB
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front panel aux input, front and rear USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- UV-resistant finish and anti-corrosive coating
- built-in amplifier (45 watts RMS CTA-2006/100 peak x 4 channels)
- backup memory saves settings when battery's disconnected
- wireless remote included
- chassis width: 7.165"
- chassis height: 2.085"
- nose width: 7.395"
- nose height: 2.285"
- MFR # DSXM80
What's in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Wireless remote control (RM-X232)
- CR2025 Lithium battery (installed in remote)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 11' cord terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- Rubber cap (for Aux input)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- 4 Countersunk ISO-mount screws
- Face fixing screw
- Machine screw
- Self-tapping screw
- Operating Instructions
- Face fixing screw note
- "About the supplied cap (AUX)" note
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.