- 4 tweeters and 2 woofers for spacious stereo sound
- includes center, side-firing, and upward-firing tweeters
- each driver powered by its own Class D amplifier
- supports spatial audio for immersive sound with compatible content, like Dolby Atmos Music
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless audio streaming from your smartphone
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- compatible with Sonos Radio, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and Pandora (subscriptions required)
- use two Era 300 speakers with a Sonos Arc or Beam sound bar for spacious, immersive Dolby Atmos surround sound
Sonos control app:
- free download from iTunes App Store® and Google Play
- compatible with Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets
- plays music and podcasts directly from Android and iOS® mobile devices
- configure two Sonos Era 300 speakers for stereo playback
- select which Sonos speakers to play
- schedule custom alarms
- Trueplay™ automatically adjusts Sonos speakers to your room for optimum performance
- for Apple or Android users (uses Era 300's built-in mics with Android)
- USB-C port for wired connection to home network or separate audio component
- top-mounted touch controls for volume, play, pause, skip, and mute
- requires AC power (cable included)
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 10-1/4"W x 7-1/2"H x 6-13/16"D
- weight: 9.85 lbs.
What's in the box:
- Wireless audio speaker
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Setup Guide
- Important Safety Information
Exceptional Spatial Audio
The extraordinary Sonos Era 300 creates a fully three-dimensional soundfield that puts you inside your music. Its six-speaker array projects balanced, stereo sound in all directions — perfect for spatial audio formats including Dolby Atmos Music.
Use one Era 300 by itself, or pair two together for even bigger, more encompassing sound. Or you can use a pair of these speakers with your Sonos Arc or Sonos Beam Gen 2 sound bar to experience truly immersive Dolby Atmos surround sound from your movies.
Sonos control app
The free Sonos mobile app gives you quick, easy setup and user-friendly control of the Era 300 and other Sonos speakers in your multi-room system. You can create and select playlists from a variety of music sources and have them play in whatever rooms you choose.
Choose from a huge selection of music sources
The Era 300 connects to your home Wi-Fi for access to online streaming services like Spotify®, TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music, Apple Music, and more. And you can stream directly to this speaker from your smartphone via Bluetooth — a convenient way for family and friends to share content.
Control your Sonos system with your voice
A built-in far-field microphone array lets you issue music playback commands with the sound of your voice. Sonos Voice Control uses on-device processing for unmatched privacy. Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you use your Sonos speakers to issue voice commands to smart home devices like lights, locks, and security systems.
The Era 300 has six drivers, each powered by its own Class-D amplifier. Four tweeters with custom waveguides and two woofers disperse the sound straight ahead, to the left and right, and overhead. You'll enjoy detailed, balanced stereo sound wherever you are in the room.
Trueplay™ speaker tuning for optimal sound
The Sonos control app also lets you activate Trueplay. This technology uses the mic in your Apple iPhone® or iPad® to measure how the sound reflects off your walls and furnishings. If you're an Android™ user, Trueplay will use the microphones built into the speaker instead. The Era 300 then adjusts its own settings for the best possible sound.
Compatible with Apple AirPlay 2
The Era 300 has AirPlay 2 built in. That means you can stream audio directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer through your Sonos system. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix movies.