A perfect pair
Kicker's 43TC104 loaded enclosure puts a thumping 10" subwoofer behind the seat of a truck or in any vehicle that's low on space. The rugged ported box was designed specifically for the subwoofer, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of tunes you enjoy.
Hard-hitting Comp sub
The 10" Comp sub features a stiff injection-molded polypropylene cone supported by a double-stitched ribbed foam surround for deep excursion. Kicker's back-braced cone design keeps the woofer stable during those hard hits, while the perimeter venting system helps cool the sub's internal parts during demanding performances. A strong steel basket provides a stable foundation that won't flex during hard use.
Sturdy 3/4" medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and the enclosure's 4-ohm impedance allows compatibility with a wide range of amplifiers.
- ported truck-style enclosure with one 10" Comp subwoofer
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 4-ohm impedance
- handles up to 150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 21-3/4"W x 15"H x 7-11/16"D1 x 4-3/4"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 43TC104
What's in the box:
Kicker 43TC104 owner's manual
- Ported enclosure loaded with one 10" Subwoofer
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Four 1" Pan head screws
- Eight 5/8" Flat head screws
- Specification and mounting information