Alpine's subwoofer enclosures make it easier to add more bass to your system.
You'll get the low end you're looking for from one box, but when you want to expand your system, you can add a second enclosure and the optional linking kit to create a single two-speaker system with double the impact.
Dishing it out
The R-SB10V comes loaded with Alpine's R-W10D4 subwoofer wired for 2-ohm impedance. The sub's Kevlar-reinforced cone and Santoprene surround give you solid bass response at power levels up to 750 watts RMS. The ported enclosure is tuned to 36 Hz to maximize performance.
Getting it together
Two R-SB10V enclosures can be linked using Alpine's KTX-H10 linking kit (sold separately). Heavy-duty steel front and rear linking brackets connect the enclosures for a compact, sturdy dual-subwoofer solution. The silver linking brackets match the enclosure trim for a neat, coordinated look.
- 10" ported subwoofer enclosure
- loaded with Alpine's R-W10D4 subwoofer
- linkable to second R-SB10V enclosure with linking kit (sold separately)
- Kevlar-reinforced pulp cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- power handling: 750 watts RMS
- frequency response: 26-200 Hz
- 2-ohm impedance
- dimensions: 16"W x 12-11/16"H x 14-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # R-SB10V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.