The TMS6RG is a full range coaxial speaker designed to fit the fairing speaker locations of the 1998 - 2013 model year Harley-Davison® Road Glide® Motorcycles. It features a Neodymium motor structure driving a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. It also features an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker mounts using the factory hardware and comes with new grille assemblies.
Element Ready - Motorcycle Solutions
These models are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
VAST Surround (speakers)
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers that provide superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels). Unlike traditional plastic substitutions, aluminum acts like a heat-sink to quickly dissipate thermal build-up on the voice coil. This keeps subwoofers cool during high SPL conditions.GENERAL
Speaker Size - 6.5 in
Maximum Power -150 W
RMS Power - 75 W
Sensitivity - 94 dB
Frequency Response - 56 Hz - 20,000 Hz
Impedance - 4 ohms
Type - 2-way
• Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
• Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
• Carbon-Fiber Re-Inforced Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene VAST Surround
• Co-Molded Cone and Surround
• Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
• Poly-Cotton Spider
• High Power 35mm Voice-Coil
• Ultra-Efficient Neodymium Ring Magnet Motor
• Ultra-High Temperature Glass Re-Inforced Polymer Frame
• Integrated Spade Terminals
• Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
• Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
• Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
• Designed for 98-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® Fairing Locations
• NOTE: May not be compatible with CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models
• Hardware Pack