A compact controller
Rockford Fosgate designed the PMX-8DH wired controller to work with their PMX-8BB hide-away "black box” digital media receiver. This controller installs on your dash (or elsewhere), giving you convenient, intuitive control of the receiver's many features.
5" color TFT display
The ultra-bright 5" color TFT display is easy to read, even in sunlight, and the water-resistant rotary encoder knob and illuminated white LED buttons make it easy to access and control receiver functions. The illuminated front panel also features convenient controls for adjusting your marine sub, along with a composite video input.
Made for marine use
The controller is IPX6-rated for water resistance and sports a conformal-coated circuit board that resists spray and moisture. To keep dust and moisture out, the screen is wet-bonded, a process that involves placing an epoxy layer between the display and the cover glass. This process bonds the two together and eliminates the air gap, so you can use this controller in rough weather without a worry.
- marine remote with 5" color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) display
- works with PMX-8BB "black box" digital media receiver
- two-piece mounting system to secure panel to mounting surface
- water-resistant rotary volume control
- white LED button illumination
- front panel subwoofer control
- direct composite video input connection
- epoxy-coated circuit board
- IPX6 water intrusion rating
- cutout diameter: 7.125"W x 4.735"H
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # PMX-8DH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.