X Series digital amplifiers are all about ultra compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
- Max Output Power of 2200 Watts RMS dynamically, 4x 620 Watts at 2 Ohms- 4 Channel full range amplifier stable at 2 Ohms each gives you the benefit to wire multiple speakers and dividing the power.
- Ultra Compact Design, where performance is not sacrificed! Dimensions: 9″ Wide x 10.25″ Length x 2.75″ Height
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors and 12 Gauge speaker terminals
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our X Series amplifiers amazingly efficient and small.
- The SQ2000.4 2 Ohm is rated at 4x 475 Watts RMS at 13.0 volts with 80% efficiency.
- Bridgeable: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 950 Watts RMS
Number of Channels: 4
Max Dynamic Output: 4 x 260 Watts RMS 2 Ohms
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 4x 475 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 4x 300 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 2x 950 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 14.4 Volts: 4x 620 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 14.4 Volts: 2x 1100 Watts RMS
Supply Voltage: 10 ~ 16V
Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 22KHz
Channel 1&2 Crossover High Pass Filter: 100Hz or 500Hz
Channel 3&4 Crossover High Pass Filter: 100Hz or 1200Hz
Consumption with Signal Musical: 8A ~ 115A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.00” x 10.25” x 2.75”
The new line of technology features the most compact and enhanced design in the market, dedicated high power systems with multiple speakers. Its small heatsink offers high fidelity sound, with precise midbass punch and crystal clear highs.