This is marine audio at its best. This 8 inches two-way speaker is built specifically for marine use, with heavy-duty construction that strenuously resists water, corrosion, heat—and boring music. Pioneer research showed that more bass is required for boating applications, and this 8 inches size delivers.
- Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone – Pioneer's popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response and resist the effects of salt water, humidity and extreme heat.
- ¾" Poly-Imide Reflex Horn Tweeter – The Reflex Horn design is a Pioneer innovation that delivers stunning high frequencies while at the same time providing protection for the tweeter from moisture.
- Elastomer Surround – Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover – The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat.
- Gold Tinsel Wire – Gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.
Size - 8 in
Maximum Power - 200 W
RMS Power - 40 W
Frequency Response - 25 Hz-30 kHz
Sensitivity - 92 dB
Impedance - 4 ohms
Type - 2-way
Midrange Speakers - 1
High Frequency Drivers - 1
Components - No
Separate Crossovers - No
Adjustable Crossover- No
Adjustable Tweeters - No
Subwoofer - No
Mounting Depth - 3 inch(es) / 7.62 cm
Mounting Diameter - 7.24 inch(es) / 18.4 cm
Have Questions About This Product? Message us here or:
Email Us At: email@example.com
Call Us At: 315-458-5000