A shallow-mount sub that rocks
Pioneer's TS Series shallow-mount subs bring great bass to vehicles where conventional subs won't fit. Their low profile allows the use of slender enclosures that'll fit behind a truck seat or in any tight space while delivering the bass performance you need. The TS-A3000LS4 12" shallow-mount sub handles up to 400 watts with a mounting depth of just 3-1/2".
The TS-A3000LS4 features an oversized, injected polypropylene cone that moves more air and delivers accurate bass. The sub works best in a small sealed enclosure, making it ideal for fitting those tight spaces in today's smaller vehicles.
- 12" 4-ohm shallow subwoofer
- injected polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (1,500 watts peak)
- frequency response: 20-1,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- mounting depth: 3-1/2"
- cutout diameter: 10-15/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.5-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.65-1.0 cubic feet
- grille not included
What's in the box:
- One 12" Subwoofer
- Trim ring
- Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- Manual (English/ German/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Italian/ Russian)
- Warranty information
- Enclosure recommendations printed on the box