A shallow-mount sub that rocks
Pioneer's TS Series shallow-mount subs bring great bass to vehicles where conventional subs won't fit. Their low profile allows the use of slender enclosures that'll fit behind a truck seat or in any tight space while delivering the bass performance you need. The TS-A2500LS4 10" shallow-mount sub handles up to 300 watts with a mounting depth of just 3-1/4".
The TS-A2500LS4 features an oversized, glass fiber and mica reinforced polypropylene cone that moves more air and delivers accurate bass. The sub works best in a small sealed enclosure, making it ideal for fitting those tight spaces in today's smaller vehicles.
- 10" 4-ohm shallow subwoofer
- glass fiber and mica reinforced polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak)
- frequency response: 20-900 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/4"
- cutout diameter: 9"
- sealed box volume: 0.35-0.7 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.5-0.7 cubic feet
- grille not included
What's in the box:
- One 10" Subwoofer
- Trim ring
- Six 1-1/8" Screws
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- Manual (English/ German/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Italian/ Russian)
- Warranty information
- Enclosure recommendations printed on the box