M2 6.5” ColorOptix™ Moto-Can Speakers M2WL-65MB
Tackle any terrain with the M2WL-65MB Color Optix™ 6.5" 2-way motorsport cans. Designed rugged and rock solid, the new line-up of 6.5” cans are built for true outdoor audio performance. Higher output, rider customization, and an Element Ready™ design create an off-road audio experience second to none. The M2WL-65MB features an interchangeable Sport Grille or Stainless Steel Grille insert.
Choose your color out of the box or adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lightning experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App (sold separately.). Purpose built for the off-road environment, Rockford Fosgate’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud and UV rays, making sure your speakers stand the test of time. With multiple grille options, 3DIL™ technology or 360-degree rotating rear illuminated logo, a universal clamping system fitting 1-inch to 2-inch round bars, everything was designed and engineered for the perfect fit and finish for your ride. Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading plug-and-play connectivity as well as error proof installation. The new innovative clamp-door also eliminates the need for a lanyard by preventing the captive Torx screw from vibrating loose.
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and Speaker input makes wiring connections simple and error proof
- Rear Color Optix™ Medallion with Illuminated RF logo
- Infinitely rotatable rear lighted badge allowing for any orientation
- Included mounting clamp fits SXS ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) from 1" to 2"
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and Speaker inputs
- Deutsch™ connectors incorporate front/rear silicone seals to protect against environmental ingress
- Comes loaded with Color Optix™ M2-65 Element Ready™ Speakers
- Stainless steel grilles pre-installed and includes sport grille option
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible speakers
- IPX6 Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
Tackle Any Terrain
Designed rugged and rock solid, the new line-up of Motorsport Cans are built for true outdoor audio performance. Their compact design integrates easily on all popular UTVs – and with three models available – you can choose the right one for your adventure. Engineered right here in Tempe, Arizona, they feature higher output, rider customization, and an Element Ready™ design to create an off-road audio experience second to none.