M1 6.5” ColorOptix™ Moto-Can Speakers M1WL-65MB
Tackle any terrain with the M1WL-65MB Color Optix™ 6.5" 2-way motorsport cans. Designed rugged and rock solid, the new line-up of 6.5” cans are built for true outdoor audio performance. Higher output, rider customization, and an Element Ready™ design create an off-road audio experience second to none.
Choose your color out of the box or adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lightning experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App (sold separately.) Purpose built for the off-road environment, Rockford Fosgate’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud and UV rays, making sure your speakers stand the test of time. With 3DIL™ technology or 360-degree rotating rear illuminated logo, a universal clamping system fitting 1-inch to 2-inch round bars, everything was designed and engineered for the perfect fit and finish for your ride. Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading plug-and-play connectivity as well as error proof installation. The new innovative clamp-door also eliminates the need for a lanyard by preventing the captive Torx screw from vibrating loose.
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and Speaker input makes wiring connections simple and error proof
- Rear Color Optix™ Medallion with Illuminated RF logo
- Infinitely rotatable rear lighted badge allowing for any orientation
- Included mounting clamp fits SXS ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) from 1" to 2"
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and Speaker inputs
- Deutsch™ connectors incorporate front/rear silicone seals to protect against environmental ingress
- Comes loaded with Color Optix™ M1-65 Element Ready™ Speakers
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible speakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
300 Watts (PEAK)
(2) Universal clamps
(2) spare safety inserts for screw clamp
(1) Safety Torx wrench
(2) 1" to 1.6" rubber inserts and stainless screws
(2) 1.6" to 2" rubber inserts and stainless screws
(2) 2-pin Deutsch Pigtails
(243.2 mm x 180.5 mm x 206.4 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.