M1 6.5” Color Optix™ Marine 2-Way Speakers M1-65
The M1-65 Color Optix™ 2-way 6.5” speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your journey! The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential.
The M1 series of Element Ready™ speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M1 speakers are complimented by 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Multiplexed RGB Input
- Ultra-Bright, Wide Angle Tri-Color Surface Mount LED's with Flat Mold Lenses
- Grill Integrated 1" (25 mm) LCP Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Sealed motor design
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Proprietary Dual Function Input Terminals
- Integrated Deutsch RGB and Speaker receptacles
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- 6dB/Octave crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- 2-Year Warranty
Color Optix™ Experience
Experience the Color Optix™ speaker and subwoofer line from Rockford Fosgate. Designed for watercraft of all kinds, they are Element Ready to withstand water, salt, and UV rays.
Color Optix™ Speakers Overview
In this video, we'll break down our all-new ColorOptix™ speakers and subwoofers, that are designed to light the way.
Color Optix™ Controller Overview
The PMX-RGB Color Optix™ controller provides LED lighting control over M1 and M2 speakers and subwoofers. This allows you to create a true marine ecosystem that works together seamlessly. Pair this with our RF Connect™ smartphone app and give your system infinite control by customizing the color and lighting effects of your speakers. Supports up to 8 speakers or subwoofers. App supports multiple Color Optix™ controllers.