The Reference Premiere RP-502S surround speakers deliver the highest performing and encompassing sound possible. No other brand can bring this theater-quality surround sound experience into your home like Klipsch.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face that is matted to the 90° x 90° Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs act as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker's signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
WIDE DISPERSION SURROUND TECHNOLOGY
As the cornerstone of every Klipsch surround speaker, proprietary Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) provides astounding sonic detail – for lifelike, cinematic sound in any room, even with less-than-ideal placement configurations.
FINISHED TO PERFECTION
The Reference Premiere ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant design for an elegant audio solution to your home theater system.
Strong, flexible, magnetic grilles provide protection and a sleek aesthetic to compliment your home's decor.
Dual 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horns
Dual 5.25" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
Wide Dispersion Surround Technology
Premium Scratch Resistant Ebony and Walnut Finishes
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. MANY WAYS TO PAY – Installations Unlimited accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Apple Pay. We also accept personal checks with 2 types of identification. Financing is also available. (See store for details)
2. LIMITED LIFETIME INSTALLATION GUARANTEE – We are proud of our reputation as the premier automotive installation specialists in Upstate New York. It is what we built our business on, and it is what we do best. We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle. In addition: We will provide, for thirty (30) days from the original date of purchase, free removal and reinstallation for any product we installed that is found defective due to manufacturer’s defect. After 60 days a small removal/reinstallation fee of one-half our normal rate will be charged. Our warranty only covers our labor and will not cover any bills from any other garage, shop, or dealership.
3. 10 DAY REFUND POLICY – We are committed to your total satisfaction with our products both before and after the sale. However, should you become dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase. All that is required is your receipt and the original box and packaging. A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all merchandise that is returned with missing box and/or packaging. In-store credit will be issued for all items returned after 10 days. No returns after 30 days. (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
4. EXTENDED RETURN POLICY- We are extending our return policy during the Christmas Holiday shopping season to ensure you have more than enough time for returns. For all purchases made between 11/16/202X and 12/24/202X, you’ll have until 01/15/202X to return them.
5. 30 DAY DEFECTIVE EXCHANGE POLICY – If your purchase should become defective during the first 30 days of ownership, we will provide a new replacement. A nominal shipping and handling charge will be assessed on all warranty replacements (i.e., bug shields, headlight covers, radios, etc.). All that is required is your receipt and original box and packaging (televisions excluded). (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
6. REMOTE START WARRANTY – Our remote starters carry a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty limits the liability to the repair or replacement of the product. Installations Unlimited shall not be responsible for removal and/or re installation charges; damage to or theft of the vehicle or its contents; or any incidental or consequential damages caused by any failure or alleged failure of the product.
7. LAYAWAY – For your convenience, Installations Unlimited provides a layaway option plan for a term of 90 days. You may layaway your purchase, thus holding any sale prices, with a 50% down payment. Prices subject to change after 90 days. Cancellation of layaway results in in-store credit only of deposit. (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
8. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – We would like to thank you for your business. We are committed to your total satisfaction. If you are not 100% totally satisfied with our service, we would like to hear from you so we can correct the problem. Call 458-5000. Ask for the General Manager. Thank you for your continued support.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Non-refundable items: Labor, delivery charges and/or installation services; special order products; installed merchandise; open TV boxes and/or consumer electronic goods; clearance items; radar detectors; and portable navigation.
2. Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original payment. However, when the item is purchased with a check, the refund will be in the form of a mailed refund check to you within 10 business days. Returned checks are subject to an additional fee up to the maximum amount allowed by state law, plus any and all legal remedies.
3. Defects that occur due to misuse, abuse, neglect or improper installation are not covered.
4. Any shipping and handling charges or refinishing charges (i.e., paint) which occur during ordering will be passed on to the customer before in-store credit is issued.
5. Sorry, we are not responsible for any products left over 60 days (i.e., remote starters, stereos, etc.).
6. Once graphics are ordered there will be no refunds (this includes installed or made-to order graphics).
7. All products are covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
8. Any of these policies are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please contact us by email at: email@example.com
You may also like
We're The Experts
Ask us anything. We are the professionals! Making your automotive dreams come true since 1987!
Financing Options are available! Call us at 315-458-5000 or email us at anytime!
If you don't find the part, we'll get it for you! Next day availability on most parts (In Store Pickup Only)