KMFC8 Coaxial Tower System
In 2020, KICKER made the move to more popular “gloss-black” Marine and Powersports Enclosure Cans, from the original flat-black color. We will continue to offer “gloss-white” as an additional color option.
KMFC Flat-Surface-Mount Cans feature the same materials and performance as the KMTC series, made specifically for installation on a flat surface. Use one or two of the provided inserts to install the KMFC in any one of four configurations – either flat or angled, pitched up or down 5° or 10°.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- One-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Through-Mount Wiring System
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Grille With Seven-Color LED System Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
*Upgradable to 20 Colors and 19 Lighting Modes with KMLC.
**ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
***ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
The KMFC Eight-Inch Coaxial Tower System works best with 150 watts of recommended power.
On all KMFC, KMTC and KMTE products the logo is manually adjustable to 180 degrees.
|Woofer (in, cm)|
|Tweeter (in, cm)|
|Tweeter Dome Material|
|Rated Impedance (ohms)|
|Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A)|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS)|
|Sensitivity (1W, 1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Height (in, cm)|
|Diameter (in, cm)|
|Depth (in, cm)|
|What's in the Box:|
|2 - full-range speaker enclosures