This 8-channel amp takes care of it all... and then some
JL Audio's XD800/8v2 amp packs a wallop far beyond what you'd expect from something so small. This compact 8-channel amp plays your music with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system. A cast alloy heatsink and an advanced cooling system keep this amp at optimal temperature, eliminating thermal shut-downs so your music keeps going strong without interruption.
You can set up this versatile amp for just about any system so you'll never outgrow it, no matter how your audio plans may change. It can:
- deliver 75 watts RMS per channel to 4 pairs of speakers;
- drive separate tweeters and woofers with channels 1-4, a pair of full-range speakers with channels 5-6, and a subwoofer with channels 7 and 8 bridged together;
- power four high-performance speakers with 200 watts RMS each, in 4-channel mode;
- drive separate midbass speakers, midrange speakers, and tweeters with channels 1-6, plus power a sub with channels 7 and 8 bridged;
- or power a couple of subs with 200 watts each, while leaving four channels to run your other speakers.
High- and low-pass filters on every channel give you intimate control over the character of your sound. "Differential-balanced" inputs keep the signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any in-dash stereo, even a factory radio with no preamp outputs. An optional wired remote lets you tweak the level from your front seat.
- 8-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 8 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 8 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 4 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote for level control (ch 5-8, ch 7-8, or all channels)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 2-channel, 4-channel, and 8-channel input modes
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- MFR # 98259
What's in the box:
- 8-Channel Class-D amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.