Each JL Audio XD amp packs a wallop far beyond what you'd expect from something so small. This super-compact amp plays your music with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system. A cast alloy heatsink and an advanced cooling system keep these amps at optimal temperature, eliminating thermal shut-downs so your music keeps going strong without interruption.
The JL Audio XD400/4 4-channel amp can deliver 75 watts RMS per channel to 2 pairs of speakers, or it can drive a full set of separate tweeters and woofers with its four channels. You can even bridge the XD400/4 into 2-channel mode to power a couple of subs with 200 watts each. High- and low-pass filters give you intimate control over the character of your sound.
"Differential-balanced" inputs keep the signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any in-dash stereo, even a factory radio with no preamp outputs. An optional wired remote lets you tweak the level from your front seat.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 8-1/2"W x 2"H x 7-3/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # 98261
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.