This one amp will power your entire system
JL Audio's XD1000/5v2 amp packs a wallop far beyond what you'd expect from something so small. This compact amp plays your music with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system. A cast alloy heatsink and an advanced cooling system keep this amp at optimal temperature, eliminating thermal shut-downs so your music keeps going strong without interruption.
This 5-channel amp can power your vehicle's entire system, delivering 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, while powering a sub with up to 600 watts. You can also switch to 3-channel mode, and power a pair of high-performance speakers with 200 watts each, while still driving a sub with 600 watts.
High- and low-pass filters give you intimate control over the character of your sound. "Differential-balanced" inputs keep the signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any in-dash stereo, even a factory radio with no preamp outputs. An optional wired remote lets you tweak the level of the subwoofer or the whole system from your front seat.
- 5-channel car amplifer
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 (at 4 ohms)
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 600 watts RMS x 1 (at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- variable high-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on ch 1 & 2
- variable high-pass or bandpass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on ch 3 & 4
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave) on sub ch
- optional wired remote for level control (sub channel only or all channels)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- MFR # 98258
What's in the box:
- 5-Channel Class-D amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.