A kilowatt for your sub
JL Audio's XD1000/1v2 amp packs a wallop far beyond what you'd expect from something so small. This amp plays bass with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system. A cast alloy heatsink and an advanced cooling system keep this amp at optimal temperature, eliminating thermal shut-downs so your music keeps going strong without interruption.
The XD1000/1v2 mono amp delivers up to 1000 watts RMS to your subwoofer system, and its low-pass filter features a choice of slopes for better control over the character of your bass. A subsonic filter allows you to tighten up your system's kick and gets rid of any inaudible, low-frequency information that could detract from your sub's performance.
"Differential-balanced" inputs keep the signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any in-dash stereo, even a factory radio with no preamp outputs. An optional wired remote lets you tweak your bass level from your front seat.
- mono subwoofer amplifer
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24dB/octave)
- switchable subsonic filter (30 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- MFR # 98257
What's in the box:
- Monoblock class-D subwoofer amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.