Engineered for performance
JL Audio's ACP208LG-W3v3 MicroSub+ powered subwoofer delivers the impressive bass you expect from JL Audio without taking up a lot of space. The compact MicroSub+ enclosure houses a built-in Class D amplifier that safely sends 500 watts RMS to the specially engineered, ultra-low impedance W3v3 8" subwoofers.
Made in USA
JL Audio uses state-of-the-art automated woodworking equipment to fabricate the high-quality MDF enclosure with rugged automotive carpeting, a steel-mesh grille, 5-way binding posts, and solid internal wiring. The enclosure and subwoofer are constructed at the manufacturing facility in Florida to ensure that you get the bass that you expect from JL Audio.
Small enclosure, big sound
The specially designed, slot-ported enclosure measures just over 5 inches thick, so it'll fit just about anywhere. Its flared slot-port design cuts down on air turbulence and keeps your bass rich and clear. You'll enjoy thick low-frequency response from all of your music with this capable enclosure in your vehicle. And you can easily remove the power connector from this sub, so you can pull it out of your vehicle when you a little extra space.
- two low-impedance 8" W3v3 subwoofers in ported enclosure
- built-in Class D amp delivers 500 watts RMS at 0.2 ohms
- 8-gauge amp wiring kit required (sold separately)
- fuse rating: 30 A
- dimensions: 36-5/8"W x 11-1/8"H x 5-1/8"D1
- weight: 34.9 lbs.
- MFR # 93331
What's in the box:
- MicroSub+ enclosure (loaded with two 8W3v3-0.40 subwoofers and a built-in amplifier)
- 2 Black metal grilles (installed)
- Power connection plug (installed)
- 30-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 12" Speaker level input harness
- Owner's manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.