System Tuning DSP with Digital Optical Input / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical Output
The TwK™ D8 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities in an easy-to-use format.
Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ D8 is equipped with a digital optical (Toslink) input and connects directly to our FiX™ 82 OEM Integration DSP, or any 2-channel digital (S/PDIF) output, to maintain an all-digital signal path.
The TwK™ D8 is also equipped with flexible output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller offers dual level controls, toggles up to six presets, and has an LED indicator.
Control the TwK™ D8’s entire feature set by connecting it to your PC via USB, using the companion TüN™ Software interface.
- All-digital, optical (Toslink) input connects directly to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
- Flexible input mixer allows left and right input channels to be combined with full control over each input’s level and polarity.
- 8 banks of 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers with configurable EQ assignment
- Powerful crossover section with fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters, crossover slopes are selectable from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable polarity and delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; fully linkable with other channels, in any combination, for adjustment
- Precise output level controls, adjustable in 0.5 or 0.1 dB increments, fully linkable with other channels, in any combination
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS)
- Optical (Toslink) output jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) signal from any pair of input channels, with no signal processing applied.
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).
JLid™ offers two-way communication for a range of accessories, including the following:
Wired System Controllers: DRC-100, DRC-200, DRC-205
Bluetooth® Communicator: VXi-BTC
Networking Accessory: VXi-HUB
JL Audio FiX™ and TwK™ processors each feature one “JLid™ Port”, designed for connection of a wired controller.
JL Audio VXi amplifiers offer powerful networking capabilities via JLid™, to deliver single-point control of multiple amplifiers in a system. This allows the user to adjust levels (Volume, Fader, Balance, Zone Level) and to select from multiple DSP presets, across an entire group of networked amplifiers. JL Audio VXi amplifiers each feature separate “JLid™ Control” and “JLid™ Comm” ports. Please refer to the VXi product manual and our Help Center for details.
JLid™ connections are made via standard CAT-5e cables.
Power Supply Type - Regulated DC-DC SMPS
Input Operating Voltage - 10 - 16 VDC
Standby Current Draw - <1.5 mA
Operating Current Draw - 0.7 A
Recommended Fuse Value - 1 A
Input Channels - Single Digital Input
Input Type - Differential-Balanced
Input Voltage Range - 250 mV - 7.1 V RMS
Minimum Input Voltage - 10 mV RMS
Input Level Setting - N/A
Output Channels - Eight
Analog Output - Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks
Digital Output - Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)
Output Impedance - 450 Ω
Latency - Optical - Optical: 4.860 mS
Optical - Analog: 4.805 mS
S/N Ratio - 96 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)
THD+N @ Rated Output - 0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
Audio Resolution - 24 bit / 48 kHz
Number of EQ Bands - 10 x 8 Channels
Remote Level Control - Included (DRC-200)
Remote Level Functions - Master Volume Control + Trim; Master Volume Control + Fader; Zone Control, LED Status Reporting
Height (H) - 1.85 in / 47 mm
Width (W) - 4.29 in / 109 mm
Depth (D) - 6.14 in / 156 mm
Net Weight - 2.58 lb / 1.17 kg
Have Questions About This Product? Message us here or:
Email Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us At: 315-458-5000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.