Engineered for performance
JL Audio's ACS110LG-TW1 PowerWedge+ powered subwoofer delivers the impressive bass you expect from JL Audio without taking up a lot of space. The compact PowerWedge+ enclosure houses a built-in Class D amplifier that safely sends 400 watts RMS to the specially engineered, ultra-low-impedance TW1 10" subwoofer.
Made in USA
JL Audio uses state-of-the-art automated woodworking equipment to fabricate the high-quality MDF enclosure with rugged automotive carpeting, a steel-mesh grille, 5-way binding posts, and solid internal wiring. The enclosure and subwoofer are constructed at the manufacturing facility in Florida to ensure that you get the bass that you expect from JL Audio.
Small enclosure, big sound
The specially designed, sealed enclosure measures just over 5 inches thick, so it'll fit just about anywhere. You'll enjoy thick low-frequency response from all of your music with this capable enclosure in your vehicle. And you can easily remove the power connector from this sub, so you can pull it out of your vehicle when you need a little extra space.
- 10" TW1 subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- built-in Class D amp delivers 400 watts RMS
- woofer impedance: 0.25 ohms
- low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB slope)
- 8-gauge amp wiring kit required (sold separately)
- fuse rating: 30 A
- dimensions: 18.5"W x 11.125"H x 5"D
- weight: 20.1 lb.
- MFR # 93334
What's in the box:
- PowerWedge+ enclosure (loaded with one 10TW1-0.25 subwoofer and built-in amplifier)
- Black metal grille (installed)
- Power connection plug (installed)
- 30-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 12" Speaker level input harness
- Owner's manual
- Specification card
- Warranty information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.