Power your entire system
JL Audio's RD900/5 5-channel amplifier will send 70 watts RMS to each your car's front and rear speakers, while delivering up to 500 watts RMS to a sub. Or, for louder applications, you could switch your RD900/5 to 3-channel mode and run a pair of high performance speakers with 200 watts each and still send 500 watts to a sub. An optional wired remote lets you adjust the sub's volume from your front seat.
Low current demand, low distortion, and easy integration
The RD900/5 plays your music with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system, thanks to JL Audio's proprietary NexD™ amplifier technology. "Differential-balanced" inputs keep the incoming signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any radio. The speaker-level inputs feature two auto turn-on modes so you can readily incorporate this amp into a factory system — no need for RCA connections or a remote turn-on lead for this setup.
LED clip lights and other cool features
High-pass filters, low-pass filters, and a bass boost help you dial in the perfect tone for your speakers and subwoofer. Onboard LED clip indicators let you set the amp gain quickly and accurately with the use of a test tone. A removable cover hides the amp's controls, resulting in a handsome appearance and a tamper-resistant installation. Cool blue LED accent lighting adds some charm to this amp's rugged good looks.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 + 225 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode) + 500 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs help eliminate noise
- variable high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on subwoofer channel
- LED clip lights help set gain
- blue LED accent lighting
- optional wired remote level control for subwoofer channel
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-11/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7"D
- MFR # 98642
What's in the box:
- 5-Channel amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Self-adhesive JL Audio badge
- Owner's manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.