Power your music
JL Audio's RD400/4 4-channel amplifier will power each your car's front and rear speakers with 75 watts RMS, so you'll hear and feel your music clearly over the whistle of the wind and rumble of the road. For driving bass, you can switch the RD400/4 to 2-channel mode and run a couple of subwoofer with up to 200 watts RMS each.
Low current demand, low distortion, and integrates well
The RD400/4 plays your music with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system, thanks to JL Audio's proprietary NexD™ amplifier technology. "Differential-balanced" inputs keep the incoming signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any radio. The speaker-level inputs feature two auto turn-on modes so you can readily incorporate this amp into a factory system — no need for RCA connections or a remote turn-on lead for this setup.
LED clip lights and other cool features
High- and low-pass filters help you dial in the perfect tone for your speakers or subs. Onboard LED clip indicators let you set the amp gain quickly and accurately with the use of a test tone. A removable cover hides the amp's controls, resulting in a handsome appearance and a tamper-resistant installation. Cool blue LED accent lighting adds some charm to this amp's rugged good looks.
- Featured in our article: Best 4-channel car amplifiers for 2022
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs help eliminate noise
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- LED clip lights help set gain
- blue LED accent lighting
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 9-13/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7"D
- MFR # 98621
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Self-adhesive JL Audio badge
- Owner's manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.