Power your sub on water or land
There's almost nothing cooler than bringing the beats while you're out tearing it up off road or on the water. JL Audio's MX500/1 compact mono amplifier can send up to 500 watts RMS to your sub so you'll enjoy your music's thunderous power over all the noise of you having fun.
The MX500/1 comes equipped to overcome the dangers of weather, dirt, and corrosion, thanks to a tough aluminum chassis and gasketed control and connection covers. And you won't have to worry about getting caught in the rain — this amp carries a full IPX7 rating against water intrusion, so it'll play on through a storm. (You can spray it, but you can't dunk it.)
JL Audio's NexD™ Class D amp technology delivers power efficiently and with low distortion. You'll get remarkable sound quality from an amp that fits into the kind of tight spots often found in marine applications. It's also ideal for your motorcycle, ATV, golf cart, tractor, or any other vehicle using a 12-volt charging system.
- marine/powersports mono amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (40-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (20-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- bass boost (0-12 db at 43 Hz)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- IPX7 water-resistance rating
- corrosion-resistant cast aluminum chassis
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 9-3/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 4-9/16"D
- MFR # 98407
What's in the box:
- Mono marine amplifier with 12" power/signal pigtails
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.