Providing plenty of clean power is key to getting great sound on a boat. JL Audio's 4-channel MHD600/4 marine amplifier will push 150 watts RMS per channel to two sets of marine speakers from a 2" tall chassis with a footprint the size of a sheet of computer paper. Or you could use this amp to power a couple of speakers with 150 watts each, plus a subwoofer with 300 watts RMS. This versatility will really pay off as your boat's system evolves over the years, as this amp will always have a place in your setup.
JL Audio high tech
The amp uses Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply (R.I.P.S.) technology to ensure and maintain full output power with any speaker load from 1.5 to 4 ohms. JL Audio uses their patented Single Cycle Control™ technology to eliminate distortion in the output stages. Differential-balanced inputs filter out noise before it hits the preamp stages, and allow you to connect the amp to just about any stereo.
A gasketed panel protects the controls, and stainless-steel connection hardware prevents corrosion. Removable power and speaker plugs make it easy to pop this amp out if you need the space, or want to put the amp in storage.
You can use JL Audio's optional stack kit to mount one MHD Series amp on top of another, for a very cool-looking installation that'll produce maximum power from minimum space. An optional wired remote allows you to control your MHD amp's volume from the helm.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 4 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 3 to 8 ohms
- Class D amp design with Single Cycle Control and R.I.P.S. (Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply)
- frequency response: 6-30,000 Hz
- variable high- and low-pass filter on front and rear channels (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- differential-balanced inputs help eliminate noise
- removable power and speaker plugs
- optional wired remote for level control
- optional HD stacking kit for stacking multiple MHD amps together
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- preamp outputs
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 10-3/4"W x 2"H x 9-1/2"D
- MFR # 98224
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel class-D amplifier
- Power/Ground/Turn-On plug
- Two 2-speaker connection plugs
- 4 Mounting feet
- 2.5mm Allen-wrench
- 4mm Allen-wrench
- four M4x40mm Flat head machine screws
- JL Audio badge
- Owner's manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.