Small footprint, big kick
JL Audio's M700/5 5-channel marine amp is small — less than 11" wide — but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis — up to 100 watts from each of its front and rear channels, plus up to 300 watts from the subwoofer channel. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
Great for a variety of applications
JL Audio designed this 5-channel amp to drive a complete marine audio system, running two sets of high-performance coaxial or component speakers, and powering up a sub at the same time with fifth channel. The special powder-coat finishes, the gasketed control cover, and the stainless-steel hardware all protect this amp against the harsh realities of the marine environment.
The built-in variable frequency filters offer high- or low-pass modes depending on the channels, so you can tailor the output to meet your system's needs. JL Audio's optional wired remote lets you adjust the amp's level from the helm.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 180 watts RMS at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable high- or bandpass filters on rear channel (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- MFR # 98274
What's in the box:
- 5-Channel Class-D marine amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.