Small footprint, big kick
The M400/4 is small — less than 9" wide — but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis — up to 100 watts from each of its four channels. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
Great for a variety of applications
You can use this 4-channel amp for a variety of applications. Run two sets of high-performance coaxial or component speakers, or bridge the amp to 2-channel mode to get a couple of subs thumping. Or enjoy the best of both worlds by going 3-channel, and powering a sub plus your full-range speakers.
You can run the built-in variable frequency filters in high- or low-pass mode, depending on whether you're powering speakers or subs. JL Audio's optional wired remote lets you adjust the amp's level from the helm, while the preamp outputs make it easier to get signal to another amplifier in your system.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-1/2"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- MFR # 98271
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel Class-D marine amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.