Small footprint, big kick
JL Audio's M200/2 marine amplifier is small — less than 7" wide — but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis — up to 100 watts from its two channels. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
Great for a variety of applications
You can use this 2-channel amp for a variety of applications. It's great for kicking up the power to a pair of high-performance coaxial or component speakers, or you can bridge the amp to a single channel to drive a sub. You can run the built-in variable frequency filters in high- or low-pass mode, depending on whether you're powering speakers or subs.
A set of preamp outputs makes it easier to get signal to another amplifier in your system. The special powder-coat finishes, the gasketed control cover, and the stainless-steel hardware all protect this amp against the harsh realities of the marine environment.
- 2-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 6-7/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- MFR # 98270
What's in the box:
- 2-Channel Class-D marine amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.