Small amps, big power
JL Audio's HD Series amplifiers offer high performance from an ultra-compact chassis. These Class D amplifiers use less power, take up less space, and generate less heat than traditional amp designs — you can even stack them up to create a sweet-looking installation.
JL Audio technology goes to work for you
HD Series amplifiers reproduce your music with exceptional accuracy, so you'll hear high-fidelity sound even under the most demanding conditions. JL Audio uses Single Cycle Control™ technology to eliminate the excessive signal distortion that's plagued Class D amplifiers in the past. Differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise before it hits the preamp stage, and allow you to connect the amp to just about any in-dash stereo. You'll hear clear, true, studio-quality audio, exactly what you expect from JL Audio.
4 channels of reliable power
The 4-channel HD600/4 amplifier pushes 150 watts RMS per channel to your speakers or subs, from a 2" tall chassis that's about the size of a sheet of computer paper. The regulated power supply allows this amp to deliver its rated power to a wide range of impedances, even when voltage levels drop during heavy use. Removable power and speaker plugs make it easy to pop this amp out if you need the space in your cargo area.
Some extra touches
You can use JL Audio's optional stack kit to mount one HD Series amp on top of another, so you can maximum power from minimum space. JL's wired remote allows you to control your HD amp's volume from your front seat.
- 4-channel amplifer
- 150 watts RMS x 4 (rated power from 1.5 to 4 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged (rated power from 3 to 8 ohms)
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-500 Hz 12 or 24dB/octave)
- subsonic filter and output polarity control
- removable power and speaker plugs
- optional wired remote for level control
- optional HD stacking kit for stacking multiple HD amps together
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 10-13/16"W x 2"H x 8-7/8"D
- MFR # 98221
What's in the box:
- Four-channel class-D full-range amplifier
- Power/Ground/Turn-On plug
- 2 Speaker connection plugs
- 4 Mounting brackets
- 2mm Allen-wrench
- 2.5mm Allen-wrench
- 3mm Allen-wrench
- 3.5mm Allen-wrench
- 4mm Allen-wrench
- 5mm Allen-wrench
- 4 Mounting bolts
- Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.