Remarkably realistic bass
JL Audio designed their W3v3 subwoofers to deliver powerful, accurate bass with a medium-power amplifier. Their extensive motor assembly research resulted in a design that ensures smooth, precise cone movement at any power level. Exclusive cooling features shunt heat away from the sub's internal motor structure for long term durability and reduced distortion. The W3v3 sub works well in a sealed or ported enclosure.
The 8W3v3-4 subwoofer boasts an 8" mineral-filled polypropylene cone with a distinctive metallic JL Audio medallion. A patented design eases the stress felt by the rubber surround during cone movement, for increased reliability and consistent bass output. The removable, customizable trim ring accepts optional JL Audio grilles, and can be painted to enhance your installation.
- Featured in our article: Best 8" subwoofers for the car
- 8" 4-ohm subwoofer
- mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- power range: 50-250 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 500 watts
- frequency response: 28-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83.24 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-9/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.3 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.35 cubic feet
- grille not included
- MFR # 92148
What's in the box:
- One 8" Subwoofer
- Black plastic trim ring
- Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.