Double DIN DAB Capacitive Touchscreen Digital Media Receiver
• Double DIN In-Dash MP3/USB (GPS Navigation) Car Stereo Receiver
• 6.95" Capacitive Touchscreen Display
• 55W x 4 Chan. MAX
• 3 Sets of 5V Preamp Outputs
Do more with your phone in the car
Talk about bang for your buck — Sony's XAV-AX5600 digital multimedia receiver has all the makings of an instant classic. You'll get phone integration essentials like Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, plus screen-mirroring capability with WebLink® Cast. That's sure to deliver instant gratification, but it's the thoughtful touches like extra power, awesome expandability, and a bezel-less 6.95" capacitive touchscreen display that'll make you glad you made this stereo investment in the long run.
Let Siri® and Google Assistant™ help
CarPlay and Android Auto make important functions easy to control with large, familiar app icons that you can find immediately when you need them. Other info appears on the screen in big, easy-to-read text on a clean, clutter-free background. You can also activate apps with voice commands, talking to Siri or Google Assistant. Make calls, compose texts, select tunes, and start navigation without taking your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
With WebLink Cast and a wired connection, you'll be able to mirror your Android or iPhone touchscreen and see it on your stereo's 6.95" display. It's a great way to access apps not supported by Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.
With built-in Bluetooth® connectivity, this smartphone-friendly receiver creates a wireless link between your mobile device and your car's audio system, allowing you to stream the music and podcasts you love.
With two rear USB inputs, you can attach your smartphone for use with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and you can connect a thumb drive with your favorite music, video files, and even lossless FLAC files for a more fulfilling sound. Sony also includes a rear-view camera input and distance guidance display to make the XAV-AX5600 your perfect command center. Sony also includes an HDMI input to incorporate compatible video sources. And this radio is SiriusXM-ready, so you can add a satellite radio tuner and enjoy your favorite music, sports, entertainment, and more anywhere you go.
Experience Sony quality
Potent built-in amplification brings depth and dynamics to your music, and Sony lets you take full advantage of this new, full sound with a 10-band equalizer. Fine-tune the acoustics in your vehicle, quickly access preset tone curves to get the sound you want, and use Sony's Extra Bass to enhance the thump you expect from your favorite tunes. If you're building a more robust system with outboard amps, this radio's 5-volt preamp outputs supply a satisfyingly clear signal.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
This digital multimedia receiver will not play CDs.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 6.95" capacitive bezel-less touchscreen
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
- WebLink for additional app access with Android and iOS
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files
- 10-band graphic equalizer
- high- and low-pass filters
- Extra Bass for more refined low-frequency boost
- Dynamic Stage Organizer for improving stereo image
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner
- inputs: two rear USB ports, HDMI input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, mono sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS CTA-2006/55 peak x 4 channels)
- wireless remote
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- super-fast start up time
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # XAV-AX5600
What's in the box:
- Digital multimedia receiver (10A fuse)
- Wiring harness (attached 6.5' parking brake wire)
- 3-Wire to 3.5mm SWC adapter
- Remote control (RM-X170)
- CR2025 3V battery (installed in remote)
- 52" USB extension cable
- Microphone w/ visor bracket (attached 12' cable terminated by a right-angle mono-3.5mm connector)
- surface-mount bracket
- Two-sided tape
- Hook-and-loop strap
- Four M5x6mm ISO-screws
- Operating Instructions
- Warranty Sheet