About the Bazooka MT-6502CH Compression Horn Tubbies (Pair)
The MT-6502CH Compression Horn Tubbie wakeboard speaker system consists of two enclosures, each with a 6-1/2" woofer and 1" tweeter. The compression horn design vastly improves the enclosure's efficiency, for more usable volume all the way through the frequency spectrum. The result? These speakers throw the sound out over the water three times louder than standard Tubbies, so you'll hear the music when the engine's roaring and you're shredding wake.
Bazooka built Tubbies for life on the water, with waterproof woofer cones, aluminum dome tweeters, rubber surrounds, and weather-resistant stainless steel mounting hardware. Compression Horn Tubbies are available in white and black.
Each Tubbie enclosure includes an aluminum mounting plate that connects to optional Mounting clamps (sold separately) that fit common tube sizes used in wakeboard towers. Don't have a wakeboard tower? The clamps can be used on any other suitable tubes or rails you may have on your boat.
- Two Tubbie speaker pods (each with 6-1/2" woofer and 1" tweeter)
- Emerald-injected mica-poly woofer and aluminum dome tweeter
- Compression horn design 3 times louder than standard Tubbie
- High-gloss white finish with stainless steel hardware
- Power handling: 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 85-20,000 Hz
- Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB