Boom for your bags
Rockford Fosgate's HD14-SBSUB kit adds powerful bass performance to your Harley-Davidson's saddlebags. The kit includes a 4-channel amplifier and two custom, sealed enclosures housing 10” subs that are made for the motorcycle environment. Designed for select 2014-up Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® and 2015-up Road Glide® models with hardshell bags, this easy-to-install sub kit will work beautifully with your Rockford Fosgate TMS audio system.
A pair of rugged subs
With two Rockford Fosgate M1D2-10B 10” subwoofers, this kit brings plenty of bottom-end thump to your ride. Injection-molded polypropylene cones, synthetic fiber-blend spiders, and Santoprene rubber surrounds ensure that these IP67-rated subs will stand up to whatever conditions you face when you're on a ride. Rockford's dual air space design keeps your TMS saddlebag speakers separate from the subwoofers, too.
All the amp you need
The rugged M5-800X4 amplifier is designed for powersports use, with a sturdy chassis and conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. This 4-channel amp brings plenty of power for the two subs and your existing speakers, too. You can adjust the high- and low-pass filters and use Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch EQ to get the best possible sound.
Hassle-free installation (and removal)
The easy-to-use cutting guide, mounting system, and direct-connect wiring harnesses let you enjoy bigger bass with minimal hassle. The kit includes all hardware and integrated grilles. And, while bass is great, sometimes you need those saddlebags for storage. When that's the case, Rockford's Flexible Bass System lets you remove one or both subs with no hassle and no tools.
Note: These saddlebag subs do not include RGB LED Color Optix™ functionality.
Note: The direct-connect harnesses are not compatible with Tour-Pak® Speakers.
Note: All 2014-up Harley Davidson radios use a “high fidelity” EQ curve which will cause severe distortion in any audio upgrade. You can get this EQ curve removed at your dealership.
- compatible with 2014-up Harley-Davidson factory bag lids
- fits 2014-up Street Glide® and 2015-up Road Glide® models with hardshell bags
- comes with two 10" subwoofers and a 4-channel marine amplifier
- designed for use with Rockford Fosgate TMS audio systems
- includes direct connect wiring harness, installation hardware, and accessories
M1D2-10B subwoofer info:
- 10" motorcycle subwoofers (pair in enclosures)
- power handling: 300 watts RMS/1200 watts peak
- designed to fit factory bag lid locations
- Element Ready design is IP67-rated
- dual air space keeps TMS saddlebag speakers separate from subwoofers
- injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- selectable impedance: 1 or 4 ohms
- these subs do NOT offer RGB LED Color Optix functionality
- warranty: 2 years
M5-800X4 amplifier info:
- marine 4-channel amplifier
- Class AD design
- 100 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 at 2 or 4 ohms
- variable low-pass and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Element Ready chassis and conformal-coated PC boards
- IPX6 water intrusion rating
- dimensions: 12"W (includes wiring) x 1-13/16"H x 4-1/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # HD14-SBSUB