- RF remote control for Directed digital remote start systems
- two 5-button 1-way remotes
- windshield-mount control center with blue status LED and valet switch
- range: up to 1/2 mile
- works with Directed 4X10 and 5X10 modules
- wiring harness included
- 4 auxiliary channels
- MFR # 9656V
Overview: The 9656V 1-way Remote System comes with a control center/valet button/LED, and two 5-button, one-way transmitters (7656V). The system can be integrated into an existing Viper security system, remote start, or keyless entry system. The remotes have a range of up to 1/2 mile.
1-way Operation: The 9656V is a 1-way remote system, which means that commands can travel wirelessly from the remote transmitter to the Control Center, and ultimately to the security/remote start system's control module. In a 1-way system, no confirmation response is received by the remote.
Button Configuration: The 7656V transmitter has 5 buttons with the following configuration (depending upon the capabilities of your system):
- Arm/Lock: Arms your security system, or locks your car with the push of a button.
- Disarm/Unlock: Disarms your security system, or unlocks your car with the push of a button.
- Remote Start: Starts your car's engine and warms up your car.
- Auxiliary: Opens your trunk and controls other optional functions.
- Function: Accesses dozens of functions.
Replacement Battery: The 7656V remotes are powered by a user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
Control Center: Included with the 9656V 1-way Remote System is a low-profile Control Center with a valet button and a bright blue status LED. Typically, the Control Center is mounted high and centered on the windshield. You can mount it either vertically or horizontally. A 10' cable is included for wiring the Control Center to the control module of the security/remote start system. An adapter cable is also included for control modules with 4-pin control center ports. Dimensions: W: 1.228", H: 2.561", D: 0.383"