Classic marine sound
These M3-650X-C-Gw 6-1/2" marine speakers make both possible, thanks to excellent design and the most durable materials. You can mount them in your boat's cockpit or bulkhead walls, either as stand-alones or in conjunction with a subwoofer.
Supplied with plenty of power, these speakers can overcome that wicked combination of wind, water, and engine noise. The weatherproof mica-filled polypropylene cone is suspended in a durable synthetic rubber surround for long excursion and impactful sound. The UV-resistant polymer basket surrounds and protects the entire structure.
The 3/4" treated silk dome tweeters deliver brilliant highs, and they're mounted directly to the classic-style grilles for optimal sound radiation. Even in the roughest waters, you'll be able to enjoy the fine detail of your favorite tunes.
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- UV- and corrosion-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- designed for free-air applications (no enclosures needed)
- for best performance, speaker needs at least 2 cubic feet of airspace
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- cutout diameter: 4.972
- frame diameter: 6.91
- mounting depth: 2.825
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way Marine speakers with grilles attached
- Twelve 1-1/8" Philips-head stainless-steel screws
- 12 Stainless-steel flat washers
- Owner's manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.