This complete kit includes a heatsink, bracket, and wiring harnesses needed to install the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier on 2014 and newer model Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Kit also includes Y-adaptors for adding lowers or Tour-Pak speakers, Boom!™ Audio bypass plugs for factory amplified systems, a DSR1 loop-thru harness, and all necessary hardware. Harley-Davidson® , Road Glide®, Street Glide®, Electra Glide® and Boom!® Audio are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. CVO™ is a trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 2014-Current Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Designed for use with Power Marine TM400X4ad model amplifier
- Includes mounting brackets for Bat Wing and Shark Nose fairings
- T-harness integration supports front/rear fader control (requires "Rockford Fosgate 2014+ All Bikes" flash)
- Includes amp output Y-adaptors for lower fairing and/or TourPak speakers
- Includes Boom!™ Audio bypass plugs for factory amplified systems
- Includes loop-thru harness for optional DSR1 signal processor
Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard. The standard specifies the exact amount of copper needed to indicate a specific wire diameter or gauge size (8 AWG, 4 AWG, etc). Some manufacturers substitute thicker insulation for copper. With Rockford Fosgate, you get exactly what you pay for.