Get more from your system
JL Audio's M500/3 marine amplifier delivers uncompromised performance in a challenging environment. This compact, powerful performer will bring impressive sound quality to even the most basic marine system.
The M500/3 gives you plenty of power for your marine speaker system, plus an impressive 300 watts on tap for a subwoofer. Channels 1 and 2 feature a high-pass filter that'll trim some of the low bass out of your full-range speakers, and you can use the versatile low-pass filter on the sub channel to get the bass the way you like it. Both filters feature continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
Made for marine use
Thanks to Class D technology, all this performance comes in a low-profile package, so this amp is great for boats where space is at a premium. Even though it's likely to be installed below deck, JL Audio designed this amp to withstand the extremes of life on the water. In addition to a durable white and gray powder-coat finish, the M500/3 features a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware.
- 3-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 + 180 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finish, gasketed cover for controls, and stainless steel hardware
- high-pass filter and variable low-pass sub filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-9/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- MFR # 98277
What's in the box:
- 3-Channel Class-D marine amplifier
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- JL Audio emblem
- Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.