Finally, a subwoofer that sounds as good as it looks. The R-SB12V delivers a premium sound experience to bring out the low end of your music. The ported enclosure design features an optimized vent and rounded internal port edges that maximize the output performance of the subwoofer. The result is a higher total sound output for deep, powerful bass, reliable sound reproduction, and overall great sound quality.
When it came to construction, Alpine didn’t cut corners. The R-SB12V is built from premium construction materials so you can get the custom look without the custom work. Made from 3/4-inch medium density fiberboard (MDF) with internal edge bracing, the R-SB12V is sturdy with a rugged, yet stylish black carpet cover and brushed aluminum finish on the metallic front baffle. A sliver Alpine logo is embossed on the side of the enclosure for a tasteful finish to a unique subwoofer enclosure.
The R-SB12V includes a preloaded R-Series R-W12D4 12-inch subwoofer that’s tuned to 35Hz for optimized performance with Alpine R-Series sound system line. Dual 4Ω voice coils are wired in parallel for a 2Ω load that’s compatible with the R-Series R-A75M Mono Power Amplifier. Gold-plated binding post terminals allow for speaker wire, ring terminal, or quick disconnect banana plug connection from your amplifier’s output.
- 12" ported subwoofer enclosure
- loaded with Alpine's R-W12D4 subwoofer
- linkable to second R-SB12V enclosure with linking kit (sold separately)
- Kevlar-reinforced pulp cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- power handling: 750 watts RMS
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- 2-ohm impedance
- dimensions: 17"W x 14-5/8"H x 15"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # R-SB12V
What's in the box:
- Ported enclosure loaded with one R-W12D4 subwoofer driver
- Rubber flange protector (installed on subwoofer)