The IRE-1 IR Emitter transfers infrared commands to a single audio-video component or other device.
Its head attaches to the component’s IR sensor with an adhesive pad. The emitter’s cable plugs into an emitter jack on a CB-140 IR connecting block or multiroom controller or hub (also works with Russound SaphIR components). Color-coded connections with easy-to-use 3.5mm plugs (compatible with CB-140 connecting block) assure correct configurations and reduce the time on a job site.
• Low-profile design to hide easily from sight
• IR blocking covers to prevent unwanted signals
• Plug and Play color coded connections with easy-to-use 3.5mm plug
• Emits IR from both front and rear for cabinet mounting when desired
• 10' (3 m) cable accommodates virtually any component setup
Width 3 inch(es) / 7.62 cm
Height 4.13 inch(es) / 10.48 cm
Depth 1.25 inch(es) / 3.18 cm
Weight 0.13 lb(s) / 0.057 kg
Have Questions About This Product? Message us here or:
Email Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us At: 315-458-5000