As inconspicuous as a light switch, the A-K4 complements your decor. Its built-in amplifier powers your room speakers directly, or you can use its line outputs to feed an external amplifier or powered subwoofer.
The A-K4 works with any A-BUS hub or controller, as well as with A-BUS-ready receivers and A-BUS subzones on multiroom controllers.
|Compatibility||Russound A-BUS Audio System|
|Networking||• CAT-5e Connection: RJ-45
• IR Control: Built-in IR receiver with pass-through
|Additional Information||• Uncomplicated control of basic audio functions
• Passes IR commands to connected source equipment
• Variable line-level output allows connection to an external amplifier or powered subwoofer
• Controllable by an A-BUS system remote
• Max Cable Length: CAT-5, 250 ft (76 m) maximum
• Power Requirement(s): 24 VDC, 660 mA
• Speaker Connection(s): Screw terminal connectors
• Speaker Impedance: 8 ohms per channel
• User Controls: Power on / off, Source select (with multisource hub), Volume up / down
|Width||3 inch(es) / 7.62 cm|
|Height||4.5 inch(es) / 11.43 cm|
|Depth||2.5 inch(es) / 6.35 cm|
|Weight||0.4 lb(s) / 0.18 kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.