Simple and elegant, the A-K4 Amplified Keypad provides easy control of your music. Turn it on or off, select from up to six sources, or adjust the volume with just a touch - or use a remote control if you prefer.
As inconspicuous as a light switch, the A-K4 complements your decor. Its built-in amplifier powers your room speakers directly, or you can use its line outputs to feed an external amplifier or powered subwoofer.
The A-K4 works with any A-BUS hub or controller, as well as with A-BUS-ready receivers and A-BUS subzones on multiroom controllers.
Compatibility: Russound A-BUS Audio System
• CAT-5e Connection: RJ-45
• IR Control: Built-in IR receiver with pass-through
• Uncomplicated control of basic audio functions
• Passes IR commands to connected source equipment
• Variable line-level output allows connection to an external amplifier or powered subwoofer
• Controllable by an A-BUS system remote
• Max Cable Length: CAT-5, 250 ft (76 m) maximum
• Power Requirement(s): 24 VDC, 660 mA
• Speaker Connection(s): Screw terminal connectors
• Speaker Impedance: 8 ohms per channel
• User Controls: Power on / off, Source select (with multisource hub), Volume up / down
Width: 3 inch(es) / 7.62 cm
Height: 4.5 inch(es) / 11.43 cm
Depth: 2.5 inch(es) / 6.35 cm
Weight: 0.4 lb(s) / 0.18 kg
Have Questions About This Product? Message us here or:
Email Us At: email@example.com
Call Us At: 315-458-5000