The RFKHD contains a mounting plate, heatsink, and wiring kit for installing compact Punch and Power series amplifiers. The cables have been upgraded to provide the necessary current and voltage requirements for the amplifier, and the heat-sink provides extended thermal time under demanding situations. Fits Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® and Street Glide® model years 1998 to current.
Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard. The standard specifies the exact amount of copper needed to indicate a specific wire diameter or gauge size (8 AWG, 4 AWG, etc). Some manufacturers substitute thicker insulation for copper. With Rockford Fosgate, you get exactly what you pay for.
Includes Fused Dist
This amplifier kit includes fused distribution. It utilizes a stand-alone fuse holder that can be installed in a convenient place under the hood.
Includes Power Wire
This amplifier kit includes power wire by including necessary cable for both B(+) and GND(-) connections. Additionally, amplifier kits include remote turn-on power wire. All cables in this kit conform to the CEA-2015 AWG specification.
• Designed for use with Punch PBR or Power Compact Chassis amplifiers
• Speaker Wire Gauge: 16 AWG
• Fuse Size: 60 Amp
• 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
• Includes Street Glide® and Road Glide® mounting brackets
• Speaker adapter plugs allow use on 1998 to current model year bikes
• Plug and Play design for easy installation
• Prewired to accommodate rear Tour-Pak® if available
Have Questions About This Product? Message us here or:
Email Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us At: 315-458-5000