Now, in color!
Give your evening outings on the water a vibe with Rockford Fosgate's M1 Series 6" marine speakers. Built-in illumination brings these speakers to life and they can be coordinated with other Color Optix™ speakers and subs using Rockford Fosgate's Color Optix Controller (not included) and RF Connect App.
And Element Ready™
These marine speakers sport rugged grilles that can tough out years in the sun and spray and still look great. Rockford Fosgate uses a UV-treated polypropylene cone and durable Santoprene rubber surround for low-frequency impact that never quits. The 1" balanced dome tweeter is built into the grille for enhanced performance and durability, and the concealed built-in crossover ensures a smoother sound overall. The zinc nickel-plated brass terminals stand up to the elements, for a superior connection season after season.
- 6" 2-way marine speakers
- LED illumination
- compatible with Rockford Fosgate Color Optix Controller and RF Connect App
- injection-molded, mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- integrated crossover
- 1" balanced dome tweeter built into grille
- Element Ready design with IP67 rating
- salt-, fog-, and UV-resistant Santoprene rubber surround
- zinc nickel-plated brass connection terminals
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- handles up to 75 watts RMS (300 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- frequency response: 48-20,000 Hz
- cutout diameter: 5.06"
- frame diameter: 7.1"
- mounting depth: 2-517"
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # M1-6
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way marine speakers
- Two 11" LED power harnesses with 4-pin Deutsch connectors on one end
- Twelve 1-1/4" Stainless steel Allen head screws
- Two 3mm Allen head bits
- 3.5mm Drill bit
- Instruction manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Color Optix™ Experience
Experience the Color Optix™ speaker and subwoofer line from Rockford Fosgate. Designed for watercraft of all kinds, they are Element Ready to withstand water, salt, and UV rays.
Color Optix™ Speakers Overview
In this video, we'll break down our all-new ColorOptix™ speakers and subwoofers, that are designed to light the way.
Color Optix™ Controller Overview
The PMX-RGB Color Optix™ controller provides LED lighting control over M1 and M2 speakers and subwoofers. This allows you to create a true marine ecosystem that works together seamlessly. Pair this with our RF Connect™ smartphone app and give your system infinite control by customizing the color and lighting effects of your speakers. Supports up to 8 speakers or subwoofers. App supports multiple Color Optix
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.