MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and each converter is designed to the exact original equipment specifications while keeping the Check Engine Light off.
1. MANY WAYS TO PAY – Installations Unlimited accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Apple Pay. We also accept personal checks with 2 types of identification. Financing is also available. (See store for details)
2. LIMITED LIFETIME INSTALLATION GUARANTEE – We are proud of our reputation as the premier automotive installation specialists in Upstate New York. It is what we built our business on, and it is what we do best. We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle. In addition: We will provide, for thirty (30) days from the original date of purchase, free removal and reinstallation for any product we installed that is found defective due to manufacturer’s defect. After 60 days a small removal/reinstallation fee of one-half our normal rate will be charged. Our warranty only covers our labor and will not cover any bills from any other garage, shop, or dealership.
3. REFUND POLICY – We are committed to your total satisfaction with our products both before and after the sale. However, should you become dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase (refer to terms and conditions below). All that is required is your receipt and the original box and packaging. A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all merchandise that is returned with missing box and/or packaging. In-store credit will be issued for all items returned after 10 days. If you choose to cancel a backorder / pre-order item, after agreeing to wait for the item, your refund will be granted with a 3% transaction fee - this is not our fee, this is a fee applied to all orders by credit card companies. Special order items can not be cancelled or refunded. NO returns after 30 days. (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
4. EXTENDED RETURN POLICY- We are extending our return policy during the Christmas Holiday shopping season to ensure you have more than enough time for returns. For all purchases made between 11/16/202X and 12/24/202X, you’ll have until 01/15/202X to return them.
5. 30 DAY DEFECTIVE EXCHANGE POLICY – If your purchase should become defective during the first 30 days of ownership, we will provide a new replacement. A nominal shipping and handling charge will be assessed on all warranty replacements (i.e., bug shields, headlight covers, radios, etc.). All that is required is your receipt and original box and packaging (televisions excluded). (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
6. REMOTE START WARRANTY – Our remote starters carry a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty limits the liability to the repair or replacement of the product. Installations Unlimited shall not be responsible for removal and/or re installation charges; damage to or theft of the vehicle or its contents; or any incidental or consequential damages caused by any failure or alleged failure of the product.
7. LAYAWAY – For your convenience, Installations Unlimited provides a layaway option plan for a term of 90 days. You may layaway your purchase, thus holding any sale prices, with a 50% down payment. Prices subject to change after 90 days. Cancellation of layaway results in in-store credit only of deposit. (See Warranty Terms and Conditions Below)
8. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – We would like to thank you for your business. We are committed to your total satisfaction. If you are not 100% totally satisfied with our service, we would like to hear from you so we can correct the problem. Call 458-5000. Ask for the General Manager. Thank you for your continued support.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Non-refundable items: Labor, delivery charges and/or installation services; special order products; installed merchandise; open TV boxes and/or consumer electronic goods; clearance items; radar detectors.
2. Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original payment. However, when the item is purchased with a check, the refund will be in the form of a mailed refund check to you within 10 business days. Returned checks are subject to an additional fee up to the maximum amount allowed by state law, plus any and all legal remedies.
3. Processed orders will be subject to a 3% transaction fee - this is not our fee, this is a fee applied to all orders by credit card companies.
4. Defects that occur due to misuse, abuse, neglect or improper installation are not covered.
5. Any shipping and handling charges or refinishing charges (i.e., paint) which occur during ordering will be passed on to the customer before in-store credit is issued.
6. We are not responsible for any products left over 7 days (i.e., remote starters, stereos, wheels & tires, etc.).
7. Once graphics are ordered there will be no refunds (this includes installed or made-to order graphics).
8. All products are covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
9. Any of these policies are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please contact us by email at: email@example.com