- Bluetooth Technology: The JVC KW-V350BT is equipped with built-in Bluetooth 3.0, allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth compatible and be able to interpret certain profiles.
- Adjust the Look in Your Dash: For a sleek look that also works the way you want it to, JVC lets you pick from multiple backgrounds and user interfaces for this stereo's crystal-clear touchscreen display. You also get a variable brightness control with an auto dimmer, so you don't have to wear sunglasses at night. And, if you're having trouble with glare, you can electronically adjust the display's viewing angle. And to keep your attention on the road, JVC lets you use simple swipe and circular movements on the display for changing tracks, accessing music folders, and adjusting the volume.
- Disc Compatibility: The unit has a front-loading disc-slot to make loading your disc easier because there is no panel to slide or fold-down. The JVC KW-V350BT supports playback of DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-Audio, & CD-R/RW discs. The head unit supports a variety of music & video files via CD and DVD.
Siri Eyes Free Control: When paired to an iPhone with Siri via Bluetooth, the JVC KW-V350BT has the ability to access Siri through its touchscreen control and external microphone. Simply press the "phone command" button on the KW-V350BT to engage Siri and use the included microphone to communicate with Siri. Siri's voice will heard through your vehicle's speakers. All Siri functions including hands-free calling, music search, setting reminders, text-messaging, audible navigation, and more can be done through the head unit and its microphone.
Wireless Convenience you Crave: Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks, along with hands-free phone calls. You can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. Many portable audio players also include Bluetooth, so you can stream your personal music collections while you're on the road. When it comes to streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can add their favorite songs to the road trip playlist. You can also control this car stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone using JVC's free Remote app.
Easy Access To Radio/Streaming: The KW-V350BT offers, including Pandora®, iHeartRadio®, Spotify®, and SiriusXM (optional satellite radio tuner and subscription required). You can plug your Android™ phone or iPhone® into the rear-panel USB port, and control the music in your phone while you charge it. The port can also handle music stored on a thumb drive, including high-resolution FLAC music files. And yes, you can still rely on CD playback and AM/FM radio too.
KW-V350BT Supports Great Video Options: The unit provides video options like a backup camera input. Connecting external audio/video devices to the system, like a video game console, can be plugged it into the receiver's rear mini-jack input. Want video access in your back seat? Give them vidio screens which can be connected to the JVC KW-V350BT receiver's video output.
Adjust Your Sound: Make your sound as unique as your personality with a 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment that gives you creative control. To enhance compressed audio, JVC's K2 technology helps bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources. The Sound Lift feature adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" speakers that are lower in the doors for better, more natural imaging. You want even more impact from your music. You can even use the built-in high- and low-pass crossovers to send the proper frequencies to your speakers.
- iDatalink Maestro: The KW-V350BT offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. You'll also be able to check out engine performance data and other vehicle info on the JVC's screen.
- DVD/CD Receiver With AM/FM Tuner
- 6.8" Clear Resistive Touchscreen WVGA Display
- Built-In Aamp (22 Watts RMS/50 Peak x 4 Channels)
- RMS Power: 22 watts
- Peak Output: 50 watts
- AUX Input: Mini (rear)
- Preamp Outputs 6-channel
- Sub Preamp Outputs: Yes
- Audio/video Input: Mini (rear)
- USB Input: Rear
- Memory Card Slot: USB memory
- Backup Camera Input: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Built-in
- Customizable Display Background and Variable Button Illumination
- Digital Angle Adjustment for Better In-Dash Visibility
- Finger Movements Control Volume Level and Forward/Back
- Fits Double-DIN Dash Openings
- 13-Band Equalizer With Digital Time Alignment
- K2 Technology Improves the Digital Sound for All Music Sources
- Sound Lift Compensates for Speakers That Are Low in The Doors
- High-Pass, Low-Pass, and Ssubwoofer Crossover Adjustments
- Control and Charging of Apple and Android Devices With USB
- Siri Eyes Free Control
- Android Control: Yes
- Supports Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify Control With iPhone and Android
- Built-In Bluetooth for Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming with Dual Phone Connection
- HFP 1.6 (Hands Free Profile) & PBAB 1.0
- A2DP 1.2 (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) & AVRCP 1.5 (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- Streaming DJ Feature Allows Five Bluetooth Audio Source Devices to be Connected
- Compatible Wwith Optional SiriusXM Tuner
- Optional Wireless Remote Control
- FM Sensitivity 7.2 dBf
- Seek/Scan: Seek
- Weight: 2.28 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 30.2 x 24.6 x 15.7 (W x L x D) cm
- Warranty: 2 years