KX-Series Amplifiers represent the brand workhorse, delivering the power and performance expected from 40 years of proven technologies and advanced components. Five mono subwoofer amplifiers, a 4-channel model, a stereo model and a hybrid 5-channel model that includes full-range power and a 400-watt sub section - all supplying high-efficiency, Class-D power in the most compact chassis to date.
KX Mono Subwoofer Amps produce the most power from any single KICKER amplifier, 2,400 rated watts surging to raucous CompR™ or CompRT™ Subwoofers. Without question, we know bass and bass power, and KICKER actual power always exceeds rated power.
KX Amplifiers set the curve for smaller chassis footprints, with the largest model measuring at only 15-½ inches long. KICKER amps feature an optimized circuit layout for the most efficient use of components, the smallest footprint and clearest sound quality. Their cosmetic style is sharp as well, with magnetic panels covering control settings and glass fiber-composite end panels for a clean, stealth look that's even UV-protected.
KX monoblock amps use a Class-D, boost-converter power supply for the highest sound quality and efficiency. Boost-converter technology allows KX.1 amps to achieve a typical efficiency near 80 percent, significantly beyond standard amp power supplies. That, along with the adaptability to use fewer internal parts, allows for a smaller bass-amp size, the coolest operation, optimum reliability and overall excellent performance. Full-range models utilize Class D-IC power, which provides superior efficiency, exceptional sonic performance and the compact size.
The highest-grade components and surface-mount technology under the high-mass heat sink allow our amps to perform at a level others fail to reach. Double-sided fiberglass circuit boards, Litz-wound transformers that minimize power loss and maximize transfer, TO218 output devices for high-current switching, buffered RCA outputs on bass amps, angled custom-tooled power connectors - the details make our amplifiers the most reliable, high-performing audio equipment in the industry.
A remote level control, available with all KX.1 amps and the KX.5 model, provides bass volume from the dash. Users can take advantage of built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™ processing for dialing in perfect sound, and a variable high-pass filter (subsonic on KX.1 amps and KX.5 sub section) provides subwoofer protection from potentially damaging lowest frequencies. A three-second turn-on delay eliminates additional interference, red over/under voltage LEDs, and auto-reset protection are some of the other conveniences utilized by dependable KICKER amps.
- KX Series Class D Mono Car Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan
- 2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan
- Max power output: 3200 watts x 1 chan
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Frequency response: 10-160 Hz
- Workhorse power and performance from proven technologies
- Signature compact footprint for space-challenged installs
- Class-D models with boost converter in mono amps provide 80-percent efficiency
- Works best with KICKER CompR and CompRT Subwoofers
- All feature FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
- FIT's lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- Double-sided fiberglass circuit board
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™ for dialing it in
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors
- Looks great with magnetic panels covering controls and glass-fiber composite end panels
- Dimensions: 8-5/16"W x 11-3/16"D x 2-1/8"H
Have Questions About This Product? Message us here or:
Email Us At: email@example.com
Call Us At: 315-458-5000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.