10" L7T 4 Ohm
The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 4Ω voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 500 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Size (IN.,CM) - 10, 25
Impedance (OHMS) - 4 DVC
Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS) - 500
Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A) - 1000
Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) - 85.98
Frequency Response (Hz) - 25-100
Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) - 3-3/4, 9.5
Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM) - 9-5/16, 23.7
Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) - .4, 11.3
Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) - 1.25, 28.3
Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** - 1.25, 35.4
Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** - 1.75, 49.6