You'd like to fit a monster subwoofer in your pickup or compact car, but you just don't have the room. Alpine's got the solution for you. The Type-S SWS-1023D 10" subwoofer stands only 4-1/4" tall, so you can fit realistic bass in tighter spots without giving up an ounce of sound quality.
Alpine starts with a one-piece pulp/glass fiber cone, reinforced with Kevlar® for uncompromising strength and accurate response. The tapered Santoprene™ rubber surround extends cone excursion and improves dynamics, so you can rock your Type-S subs without fear of a blowout. Advanced engineering gives you top performance while shaving 1-3/4" from the mounting depth of their previous Type-S 10" subwoofer.
Alpine builds the speaker leads into the spider, so they can't shake loose during extreme cone movement. A network of cooling vents reduces heat-induced distortion, so you can push your music and leave the meltdown worries behind. The dual 2-ohm voice coils give you more options for tweaking your bass, whether you're looking to wire up a multi-sub system or draw more power from your amplifier.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible. Most 2-channel car amplifiers are stable down to 2 ohms in standard mode, or 4 ohms in bridged operation. Most mono amps are stable down to 2 ohms.
Priced per speaker
- 10" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- pulp/glass fiber cone reinforced with Kevlar
- Santoprene rubber surround
- power range: 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per voice coil)
- peak power handling: 900 watts
- frequency response: 30-700 Hz
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.65-1.5 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.0-1.75 cubic feet
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # SWS-1023D
What's in the box:
- 10" Subwoofer
- Rubber screw cover gasket
- Two 3" Speaker wire jumpers (with banana plugs on both ends)
- Type-S subwoofer application guide
- Warranty card
- Customer Care Registration card
- Important Notice (concerning installation guidelines)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.