Ready for high resolution
With so many music fans relying on Alpine's R-Series lineup to enjoy their daily drive, these car speakers have achieved "classic" status. And now Alpine has leveled up their design to handle high-resolution audio. For years, home audio fans have enjoyed listening to speakers that extend way above the range of human hearing – now you can share that enhanced experience on the road.
These R-S69C.2 6"x9" component speakers feature a carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) woofer cone that satisfies a hankering for strong bass response. A deluxe surround allows extended cone movement for high-impact sound as well as resilience in the face of harsh conditions. And the extended frequency range of the separate R-Series CFRP tweeter lets you savor all the rich detail of your high-resolution music files. Alpine includes a pair of external crossovers that are compact enough to easily stash away in most nooks or crannies.
Handles up to 100 watts
Alpine has designed these speakers to work perfectly with your car stereo, but they'll really come into their own when you power them with an outboard amp. Power handling up to 100 watts RMS ensures you can get big, dynamic sound and plenty of volume out of these sturdy speakers. If you like to turn it up loud, Alpine R-Series speakers will give you a no-regrets sound upgrade.
- component speaker system includes two woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 6"x9" carbon-fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) woofer
- carbon-fiber reinforced polymer dome tweeter
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-7/8"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # R-S69C.2
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Grille badges
- 2 Tweeters (each has an attached 30" length of wire)
- 2 Tweeter grilles (installed)
- 2 Swivel flush mount housings (with tweeters installed)
- Two crossovers (each has attached input and output wires)
- 2 Flush mount retention rings
- 2 Stealth brackets
- 2 Foam self-adhesive pads
- 2 Foam self-adhesive rings
- Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- 8 Speed-clips
- Eight M4x60mm Machine screws
- 8 Nuts
- 8 Flat washers
- 8 Split lock washers
- Four 5" Zip ties
- 2 Pieces of two-sided tape
- Warranty information
- On-line product registration note
- Important Notice sheet
- Template and specs on box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.